We want to make setting up your new device as easy as possible, watch these videos below to help you in any questions you may have!
Want to dive straight in? Set up card payments and the takepaymentsplus features yourself by following our YouTube videos below.
We take you through how to get your email activation and set up your pin on your takepaymentsplus device
We go through how to take card and cash payments straight away on your takepaymentsplus device
Want to know how to turn on products mode on your takepaymentsplus device? Watch the video below.
We take you through how to locate, edit and add your cashiers on your takepaymentsplus device
We walk you through how to enable gratuity on your takepaymentsplus device.
Want to know how to refund a payment on your takepaymentsplus device? Watch the video below to find out.
We go through how to access, filter and find specific transactions on the takepaymentsplus device.
See below to see how we take you through how to use the till under the products mode.
Want to learn how to use the reports tab on your takepaymentsplus device? Watch the video below to find out.
We walk you through how to configure your takepaymentsplus app below.
Want to learn how to get receipts on your takepaymentsplus device? See below.
We go through how to connect to WiFi on our takepaymentsplus terminal
The SIM requires the APN information in order to establish a connection with the cellular network and in turn provide the internet connectivity.
The SIM setup process is made up of two main stages - the first the configuration of the Access Point Name(s) (APN) used by the SIM and the second optional step is to manually choose the cellular network the SIM should initially connect to.
1. Select the menu icon on the main A920 Pro Launcher screen and choose APN Settings. Next, tap the + symbol to add an APN setting.
2. Enter the below details to configure the APN.
1. Name: APN
2. APN:m2m.tns.prod1 (All other options can be left blank or as the default value)
3. Once all details have been added, click the Back Button to return to the APN settings screen.
4. Make sure that the APN you have added has been selected and then press the back error to exit the APN settings.