Hairdressers, beauticians, therapists, did you know that you can set up appointments on your Facebook business page, so it’s really easy for your clients to book in with you?
Here’s how (you’ll need to be a page admin, editor or moderator to do this):
- Go to your page, and click the blue button below your page’s cover picture.
- Click on ‘Book Now’.
- Click ‘Appointments on ‘Facebook’.
- Click ‘Next’.
- You can then set the days and times you have appointments available on your calendar - then click ‘Next’.
- Set your preferences for approving your appointments, and whether you need advanced notice, and click ‘Next.
- You can then click ‘Next’ to review what you’ve set up, or click on ‘Not Now’ if you don’t need to.
- Click ‘Add a Service’ to list your new offering, then click on ‘Done’.
How to change your appointment settings
- Click on ‘Appointments’ which you’ll find on the left menu of your business page.
- Click on ‘Appointment Settings’.
- Choose whether your page shows which shows your available appointments, how long they’re for, customer reminders and more.
How to add new appointments
Here’s how you do it:
- Click ‘Appointments’ which you’ll find on the left menu of your business page.
- Click the ‘+’ symbol in the bottom right, and then click ‘Create Appointment’.
- Complete the appointment details and then click on ‘Create Appointment’.
You can see all of your scheduled appointments by clicking on ‘Appointments’ at the top of your business page and also message each client by clicking on ‘Message’ next to their name.