About the role:
We are looking for people with exceptional Customer Service skills to join our fast paced, dynamic team. As an Account Manager, you will be the direct point of contact for our new customers and build a relationship in order to provide a first-class customer journey.
You will be managing multiple accounts at a time and look after our customers until they are 100% satisfied with their services. You will be an expert in dealing with difficult customers, retention and complaint handling.
This is a remote position. You are however required to complete a training course in Grimsby for 2-3 weeks and attend regular training days.
Benefits of being our Account Management Executive:
· Excellent Basic Salary of £23,000
· Uncapped Commission with an OTE of £28,000
· In depth Training and Development with the opportunity to progress your career
· Incredible events and incentives including half yearly 5-star events, and the chance to go to Portugal
· No Weekends!
40 Hour week Monday – Friday between 8.30am and 5.30pm
Requirements for our Account Management Executive:
· Computer Literate with basic IT skills- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
· Excellent Customer Service skills with experience in handling difficult customers
· Good Professional Experienced Phone Manner and take pride in your work
· Work well under pressure and Self-motivated
· Positive outlook – always looking to improve
Takepayments offer a market-leading range of solutions, including card terminals, online paymentsand POS systems. We focus on quality, value and high levels of customer service, to ensure that all of our merchants have the right product, at the right price, and importantly, the right level of post-sales support they need.