This is a remote position that requires 3 weeks training in our Grimsby Office. Travel and accommodation will be provided if over 30 miles and 1.5 hours travel time. Please do not apply if you are unable to commit to training.
Takepayments is a dynamic and rapidly growing company dedicated to providing top quality merchant services. We are seeking a highly motivated and technically proficient Account Manager to join our Retention Welcome team.
Our Welcome Team Retention Executive’s play a crucial role in mitigating customers from leaving Takepayments during their “incubation” period (months 1 – 4). A new customer’s first few months with us are critical – we need to make a great first impression and set a customer up for success. Where things go wrong, our Welcome retentions Executives are here to help. Working with our customers to find solutions, restore trust and loyalty and negotiate great outcomes is a core component of the role.
If you are a technically proficient, customer focused individual who thrives in a paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting Welcome Team position at Takepayments. Join our team and play a vital role in ensuring our customers' success while unlocking your potential for unlimited earnings through commissions.
Benefits of being our Retention Account Manager:
• Excellent Basic Salary of £23,000 with uncapped commission (OTE £27K)
• Work From Home Opportunity
• In depth Training and Development with the opportunity to progress your career
• Incredible events and incentives including half yearly 5-star events, and the chance to go to Portugal
• No Weekends!
• 40 Hour week - Shifts Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Responsibilities for our Retention Account Manager:
• React to customers who express dissatisfaction or concerns over their Takepayments solution, be it with regards to our products, charges or services, and work with the customer to establish understanding, resolve dissatisfaction and potentially negotiate a better outcome which meets their needs.
• Having in-depth and sometimes challenging conversations along with deciding on effective action which is meticulously followed up is essential to success.
• Identify opportunities to provide additional solutions and services to existing customers and attain new referral business, using great relationship building skills to find new opportunities, rewarding your allocated customers for providing them.
Requirements for our Welcome Team Account Manager:
• Strong technical aptitude and the ability to quickly learn and navigate different systems and software.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Customer-focused with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a drive to achieve and exceed targets.
• Previous experience in a customer-facing or account management role is a plus.