This is a remote position that requires 3 weeks training in our Grimsby Office. Travel and accommodation will be provided if over 30 miles and 1.5 hours travel time. Please do not apply if you are unable to commit to training.
Takepayments is a dynamic and rapidly growing company dedicated to providing top quality merchant services. We are seeking a highly motivated and technically proficient Account Manager to join our E-Commerce Welcome team. Part of our Welcome Team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful onboarding of new customers and facilitating their seamless integration into our systems.
You will be a tech enthusiast with some technical skills ideally in Virtual terminals, Pay by link eCommerce platform and Integrations with WordPress, WooCommerce etc. Join our team and play a vital role in ensuring our customers' success while unlocking your potential for unlimited earnings through commissions.
Benefits of being our eCommerce Team Account Manager:
- Excellent Basic Salary of £23,000 with uncapped commission (OTE £27K)
- Work From Home Opportunity
- In depth Training and Development with the opportunity to progress your career
- Incredible events and incentives including half yearly 5-star events, and the chance to go to Portugal
- No Weekends!
- 40 Hour week - Shifts Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Responsibilities for our eCommerce Team Account Manager:
- Contact newly signed-up customers to guide them through the onboarding process and ensure their accounts are live and operational.
- Support customers from a technical perspective, logging in to their platforms in some cases and installing our payment modules and plugins to get them ready to take payments
- Proactively identify opportunities to upsell or cross-sell additional products/services to existing customers.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and account status in our CRM system.
- Meet and exceed performance targets, including sales quotas and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and our evolving systems to provide informed guidance to customers.
Requirements for our eCommerce Team Account Manager:
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to quickly learn and navigate different systems and software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Technical skills in Virtual terminals, Pay by link eCommerce platform and Integrations with WordPress, WooCommerce etc.
- Customer-focused with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a drive to achieve and exceed targets.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing or account management role is a plus.