As a Website Account Manager, you will be the direct point of contact for our new website customers and build a relationship in order to provide a first-class customer journey. You will work proactively to problem solve, deliver exceptional service and promote any additional products and services that may benefit your customers business needs.
Benefits of being a Customer Service Account Manager
· Great salary based on experience and commission.
· Reward and Recognition with genuine opportunities to develop your career
· AMAZING INCENTIVES AND EVENTS. Recent rewards included exclusive access to Alton Towers and a 5 star trip to Portugal.
Requirements for our Customer Service Account Manager
· 1+ year Call Centre Experience
· Proven expert in engaging, evaluating and resolving customers needs
· Experience in a fast paced, dynamic sale environment
Responsibilities of our Customer Service Account Manager
· Utilise excellent Customer/Account Manager relationships to achieve targets by identifying additional needs and products which will add further value to our customers and support their business growth.
· Engage with new product initiatives and work against agreed KPIs.
· Work with colleagues closely to resolve problems, deliver effective customer handovers and share best practise.