Sales Coordinators core purpose is to provide sales support to both our Field Sales Team and Telemarketing Team. Main duties will include answering queries from staff and customers, providing support for the Telemarketing Team Manager, and help drive the team performance during manager holidays or when away from the sales floor. The candidate will be positive, approachable and confident to deal with escalations from staff and customers. Time management and organisational skills are essential, good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Nav are preferred but not essential. Commission can be earned for the achievement of team sales targets.
This is a position that offers great benefits:
· Excellent base salary+ commission
· Company incentives, events and rewards
· Fun and engaging environment
· Reward & Recognition
· Genuine opportunities to learn and grow
· Be available for queries with diary, travel appointment queries etc. / re-arrange appointments that are not geographically possible within given time slot.
· Be available for customer calls/emails with the aim of preventing appointment cancellations, or re-arranging where required.
· Act as the central contact point for customer contact via e-mail and phone.
· Ownership of liaising with team members to obtain all outstanding appointment results.
· Update the dialler and allocate all follow up calls to the team once results have been obtained.
· Allocate and manage the lead allocator to ensure warm leads are allocated correctly and actioned by the team as quickly as possible.
· Build strong working relationship and trust with both office and field-based sales team – to work towards the common goal of overachieving on sales targets.
· Supporting other sales regions / coordinators during holiday periods.
Skills & Qualifications:
· High level of verbal and written communication skills
· PC Literacy with knowledge of MS Office Applications
· Proven track record in targeted environment
· Minimum of 1-year experience in a customer service / sales environment
· Strong negotiation skills
· Outstanding punctuality and attendance record