Sales Administration Executive required to work for an exciting, fast growing and engaging company. This is a 9 month Maternity cover position.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about organisation, customer service, enjoys a challenge and can work in a fast-paced environment to benefit from:
- Half yearly company award ceremonies
• Best in class Training & Development programme
• Genuine opportunities to learn and grow
What Sales Administration Executive looks like:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and in a group
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to maintain a high standard
• Strong computer skills are a must - Knowledgeable on MS Office
• Enthusiastic and passionate member of the team
What a Sales Administration Executive does:
- Administration of dialler information
- Inputting details onto system
- Supporting the Telemarketing department with administrative tasks
- Maintenance of data spreadsheets
- Using your initiative to create original solutions to problems
Must be able to attend 2 weeks training in our Grimsby Office. Travel and Accommodation provided. Please do not apply if you cannot commit to this.
Please note, you will be required to travel to the Contact Centre in Stockport on a monthly basis.