Rated by employees as 4.2 stars on Glassdoor and Indeed, takepayments offer a rewarding and exciting opportunity to join our team.
Real Time Analyst required To support the Dialler Operations Manager, collaboratively working with the Operational Management teams and efficiently manage the dialler and data allocation on a daily basis.
Real time monitoring of the dialler function’s performance, identifying anomalies in performance against target’s and escalate adherence and performance issues where appropriate.
We offer a market-leading range of solutions, including card terminals, online payments, POS systems and more. Plus, we now also build websites, to help businesses market and sell online quickly and affordably. We offer this, all with high levels of support, provided by helpful, personable experts.
Primary responsibilities of our Real Time Analyst:
· Real time monitoring of the internal helpdesk (JIRA) - Manage, own, and resolve queries and tasks within SLA.
· Utilise the dialler effectively to ensure wait times are reduced and opportunity & performance is positively impacted.
· Identify, own, and escalate where required incidents affecting departmental real-time performance. Ensure accurate recording of impact and optimisation of productivity.
· Monitor feedback regarding data quality and escalate any issues impacting dialler performance to the dialler manager.
· Produce Intraday & Daily analysis of hourly performance, volume & operational performance and end of day reporting.
· Monitor dialler resource schedule adherence and telephony stats, providing real-time feedback where required as well as regular reporting to management.
· Own and administer Operations wallboards, providing accurate real-time performance data to stakeholders and making recommendations for improved utilisation.
· Identify both positive and negative trends both in real time and historically, feeding back your findings and suggested solutions.
Skills required for our Real Time Analyst:
· Experienced in working with diallers.
· Proven ability to troubleshoot in an efficient and accurate way using clearly defined processes.
· High level of verbal and written communication skills.
· PC Literacy with strong knowledge of MS Office Applications and excellent experience of Excel.
· Demonstrate competent use of Microsoft Office.
· Demonstrate the ability to make independent decisions where required whilst working effectively as part of a team.
· Present information in a variety of styles dependent on the situation/message required.
Previous Experience required for our Real Time Analyst
· Previous experience of working with Diallers in a real time capacity.
· Experience in Finance or Card Payment industries would be advantageous.
· Experience of working in a resourcing capacity is advantageous
· Experience or Knowledge of the Elsbeth Dialler is advantageous.