Takepayments is looking for an experienced Training Manager to head up their induction training for new starters into the business along with supporting on-going training delivery requirements. The Manager will oversee implementation of all training processes and literature and ensure the delivery and facilitation of classroom training to support our workforce. This is an exciting role that covers the whole product lifestyle including from sales and acquisition, through to customer service and retention activities. Working with Heads of Departments we are looking for the right person who will own this area and support the team in delivering a fantastic encouraging experience for new starters into our growing business.
Why you should choose Takepayments:
- Excellent salary
- Half yearly company award ceremonies
- Fun and engaging environment
- Reward & Recognition
- Genuine opportunities to learn and grow
- Own the overall delivery of all induction training to new starters for sales, customer service and retention.
- Utilize effective presentation and facilitation skills including creative training, learning and delivery techniques.
- Maintain and own all product literature in line with product releases and business strategies
- Take an active involvement in developing the right call structure for the team to utilise
- Build relationships with product owners internally and external. Regularly engage to ensure accuracy of material.
- Support the management team in delivering coaching and ad hoc training sessions on areas where required to support the development of our team and results
- Actively research competitor information and take an interest in company strategy
- Have a strong understanding of delivering a great customer experience
- To provide feedback and evaluation of the training programmes and participants to Team Managers at handover stage
- Be involved in the results and review of the first months of an advisors tenure at Takepayments and look at ways to improve this experience to gain great results
- Experience of delivering training programmes is essential - Award in Education & Training qualification (formerly PTTLS ) qualified or equivalent essential.
- Experience of working in call centres is desirable.
- Willingness for travel/ overnight stays if needed.
- Innovative, energetic, enthusiastic and positively embrace better ways of working