The Learning and Development Consultant will oversee implementation of all training and coaching within the Operations Department. This is an exciting role that covers the full customer journey from sales and acquisition, through to customer service and retention activities.
Induction Training Delivery
- Provide engaging delivery of all induction training within the Operations Department.
- Develop training content and use the latest training software to create industry leading content.
- Actively research competitor information and communicate clearly what sets us apart from all other key players in the industry.
- Accredit staff members on all core processes.
- Complete follow up reviews with all new starters during their probation period at takepayments.
Ongoing staff development
- Collaborate with Managers and Team Leaders within the Operations Department to ensure that all staff members have a development plan in place that is regularly reviewed.
- Schedule refresher sessions for staff members who are underperforming in certain areas.
- Reaccredit staff who lose their accreditation post induction training if errors are made.
- Brief staff members on changes to process, products and new technologies.
- Accredit staff on new processes that are launched post induction.
- Design a leadership development programme for the Operations department which can be opened up to applicants on an annual basis.
- Coordinate the delivery of all formal sessions and match all successful applicants with a mentor.
- Research qualifications that can be completed by top performing staff looking for progression utilising our apprenticeship levy.
- Act as an ambassador for employee engagement across the Operations department.
- Run a monthly incentive to drive performance and engagement, agreeing a budget with the Head of Operations.
- Support all managers in ensuring that staff members feel valued and motivated to perform well.
What You Will Bring...
- Contact centre experience
- 2 years training delivery experience
- B2C experience
- Proactive and pragmatic approach
- Passion and energy
- Ability to manage own workload
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Why you should choose Takepayments…
- Excellent base salary
- Quarterly commission scheme
- Monthly team incentives and social events
- Quarterly department award evenings
- Half yearly company award ceremonies
- Fun and engaging environment
- Recognition for living and breathing our values including a trip to Portugal and overnight stays at spectacular UK venues
- Regular workshops - you won’t be short of opportunities for growth
- An enjoyable working environment - you are encouraged to go the extra mile
- Options to work from our recently refurbished Stockport Office or from home (outside of when you are delivering classroom training)