Takepayments is a dynamic and rapidly growing company dedicated to providing top quality merchant services. We are seeking a detail orientated and focused IT Service Desk Analyst to join our team in Stockport. As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional technical support and ensuring the efficient operation of our IT systems.
Benefits of being our IT Service Desk Analyst:
- Our offices are minutes away from all public transport links and we offer on-site parking
- We encourage internal training and development with the opportunity to progress your career
- Incredible events and incentives including half yearly 5-star events, and the chance to go to Portugal
Responsibilities for our IT Service Desk Analyst:
- Provide first level technical support to staff via phone, email or chat, troubleshooting and resolving IT related issues promptly and professionally.
- Log and track all service requests and incidents via our ticketing system, ensuring accurate documentation and a timely resolution.
- Collaborate with the IT support team to resolve complex issues.
- Assist in setting up new users and decommissioning leaving users
- Maintain and update all documentation related to hardware and software inventory, user guides, and FAQs.
- Conduct basic training and create user guides for internal employees for various software applications.
Requirements for our IT Service Desk Analyst:
- Proven experience in a Service Desk Role
- Qualification in IT or related field
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Customer-focused with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.