We’re looking for an Email Marketing Manager required to work for an exciting, fast growing and engaging company.
Interviews will be held face to face in our Stockport Head Office
We are looking for a person who is passionate about marketing and is keen to develop their skills, growing our content and email marketing activities.
We’re an exciting, engaging company to work for. Here’s some of the perks you’ll be part of:
· Half yearly company award ceremonies
· Monthly reward and recognition opportunities
· Genuine opportunities to learn and grow
· 1-2 days in the Stockport office the rest from home
· Grow and develop our email strategy across different departments in the business.
· Manage the approach to delivery and development of all email campaigns including the data sectors, send strategy and reporting.
· Create a clear messaging structure, audience segmentation and creative brief that hits clear objectives and goals set by the business.
· Experience of copywriting and creating successful email campaigns.
· A/B testing to different data segments, growing our opportunities and customer engagement.
· Demonstrate a passion for email and the ability to work with key stakeholders across the business.
· Tie in our content strategy with our email opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
· Experience in a digital content or email marketing background (dotdigital would be desirable)
· Enthusiastic and passionate about emails – especially content that makes people click!
· Strong organisational skills – can demonstrate the ability to work in a fast environment.
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, with good proofing skills.
· Demonstrated experience working with data selection criteria and reporting.
· Able to use own initiative and is happy to work in a small team.
· Strong stakeholder management.