As a Customer Success Advisor, you will provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to customers in need. You'll quickly diagnose product and customer issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience, empathy, and offering solutions to quickly get our customer’s up and running again.
You will be providing first level support for a range of payment solution products. Providing a first-class experience for all our customers, demonstrating ownership of all queries and acting as the first point-of-contact for all their day-to-day requirements.
Your skills will include:
• Strong communication
• Confidence in your ability to talk to clients in detail on our products, services and channels
• A strong level of computer literacy and proficient keyboard skills
• Contact Centre experience would be beneficial (but not essential)
• A commitment to provide a world-class service and drive our dedication to the customer experience With your customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, you will provide exemplary advice and support every day.
If you enjoy providing excellent customer service and all of the above and want to make a difference, this will make you a perfect candidate to join our Customer Service Team.
• Mon to Fri between the hours of 08:00-19:00,
• Saturday 09:00-17:00 & Sunday 09:00-13:00
We believe our customers deserve the best, the same goes for our people. That's why you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary that increases after probation, with weekend bonuses, flexible working hours, team incentives and the chance to join the "Platinum Club", whose members win a 5 Star holiday to Portugal!