Rated by employees as 4.5 stars on Glassdoor and 4.4 stars on Indeed, takepayments offer a rewarding and exciting opportunity to join our team.
Salary: £20,000 with additional £120 per weekend and time in lieu
Shifts: 40 Hour week between Mon – Fri 8am and 7pm, Saturdays 9-5 and Sundays 9-1
Benefits of being a Call Centre Agent
- Great Commission Scheme. If you are succeeding in the role you will be earning a minimum commission of £4,000 per annum growing to £10,000 for our top performers.
- Reward and Recognition with genuine opportunities to develop your career
- AMAZING INCENTIVES AND EVENTS.Recent rewards included exclusive access to Alton Towers and a 5 star trip to Portugal.
Requirements for our Call Centre Agent
- 1+ year consistent Call Centre, Customer Service
- Experience in working to targets and upselling of products
- Ability to build instant customer rapport, problem solve and resolve issues.
Responsibilities of our Call Centre Agent
- Deliver a fantastic customer experience
- Understand customer issues and proactively identify solutions
- Work as part of a team to manage and maintain a customer base of over 50,000 small businesses
- Match products and pricing with customer needs
- Work with colleagues closely to resolve problems, deliver effective customer handovers and share best practise