This is a remote position that requires 3 weeks training in our Stockport Office. Travel and accommodation will be provided if over 30 miles and 1.5 hours travel time. Please do not apply if you are unable to commit to training.
Takepayments is leading provider of payment solutions products, dedicated to serving businesses and helping them thrive financially. We are seeking a skilled and empathetic Retention Executive to join our team. As a Retention Executive, your primary responsibility will be to engage with existing customers who are considering leaving and work to retain their business.
Benefits of being our Retention Advisor:
- Excellent Basic Salary of £25,000 with a progression opportunity to increase to 27k
- Competitive uncapped commission structure OTE 43k
- Work From Home Opportunity
- In depth Training and Development with the opportunity to progress your career
- Incredible events and incentives including half yearly 5-star events, and the chance to go to Portugal
- No Weekends!
- 40 Hour week - Shifts Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Responsibilities for our Retention Advisor:
- Proactively reach out to customers who have expressed their intent to discontinue using our payment solutions.
- Listen attentively to customers concerns and reasons for wanting to leave, demonstrating empathy and understanding.
- Present compelling solutions and alternatives that address customers pain points and convince them to stay.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and account status in our CRM system.
- Meet and exceed retention targets and objectives.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and our evolving systems to provide informed guidance to customers.
Requirements for our Retention Advisor:
- Proven experience in a customer retention role, preferably in the in the payment solutions or financial industry.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with customers.
- Customer-focused with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a drive to achieve and exceed targets.
- A track record of meeting or exceeding retention goals.