Location: Work from Home but must be able to attend training in Stockport
Salary: £22,000 with up to £400 monthly commission based on quality, productivity and customer retention
Shifts: 40 Hour week between Mon – Fri 8.30-5.30
Benefits of being a Complaints Customer Experience Advisor
- Great basic salary and Commission Scheme.
- Reward and Recognition with genuine opportunities to develop your career
- AMAZING INCENTIVES AND EVENTS.Recent rewards included exclusive access to Alton Towers and a 5 star trip to Portugal.
Requirements for our Complaints Customer Experience Advisor
- 1+ year consistent Call Centre, Customer Experience / Complaints
- Experience in working to targets
- Ability to build instant customer rapport, problem solve and resolve issues.
Responsibilities of our Complaints Customer Experience Advisor
- Resolve customer complaints escalated by all areas of the business including Sales and Customer Service
- Fully investigate each complaint and record all information on our systems
- Display an excellent retention focus and strive to turn all negative experiences in to a positive outcome
- Issue final response letters in writing after communicating outcomes to customers over the phone
- Work towards a target of resolving 4 complaints per day