We are looking for people who are passionate about helping people, enjoy a challenge and can work in a fast-paced environment to benefit from:
- The opportunity to earn some fantastic quality-based commissions
- The chance to carve a career with excellent promotion prospects
- 22 Days annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Company Events including exclusive access to Alton Towers, and five star company events to Doncaster Races and an overnight stay at Heythrop Park with entertainment.
- The opportunity to qualify for our Platinum Club, a twice a year reward of an all-inclusive trip for yourself and a partner of choice
This opportunity to join our Collections Team is available to you if you are customer focused and motivated by getting the right outcome for customers
Do you enjoy helping others? Do you thrive in working towards targets?
Then come and join our team as a Collections advisor!
Your responsibilities will include;
- Speaking with our customers and managing high volumes of accounts that are in arrears, with the aim of recovering the payment due by understanding the customers circumstances and coming to an affordable solution
- A combination of handling inbound and outbound telephone calls, in particular displaying high levels of compassion, accuracy and conversational skills
- Being able to have challenging conversations and resolve disputes at first point of contact where possible.
- Adding accurate notes, updating our systems and ensuring the correct actions are taken in line with our recovery processes
- Ability to use multiple systems and prioritise your workload
- Ability to understand the needs of vulnerable customers
- Providing an excellent service, ensuring that the customer is at the heart of everything we do
The successful candidate;
- Will ideally have telephone experience and come from a financial services collections background, or customer services
- Be fluent in verbal and written English
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy
- Show compassion, be confident, professional and have the ability to have challenging conversations
Great location, great team and additional work perks (including monthly paid commission scheme!!)