The Application Management team are the first team to handle our customers application following its completion with our sales team.
They are solely responsible for ensuring the application has been completed flawlessly and right first time .Ensuring the application for a payment facility to is processed as efficiently as possible and sent to our acquiring partner for acceptance, which enables the customer to start trading with Takepayments.
Why you should choose Takepayments:
You will be responsible for ensuring and managing applications that are currently with our acquirers that are needing additional information to be resolved and ensure all applications that are awaiting acceptance are correctly reconciled to ensure each application is being processed within the timeframe allowed. Your role will ensure the customer has a great start to their Takepayments journey and to ultimately ensure the end goal for the of 'acceptance’ for each customer.
To work alongside the 'Oversight team leader’ to ensure the below is completed daily:
- To identify opportunities within our current processes where improvements can be made
- To communicate these improvements to the Oversight Team Leader and Service Delivery Manager do they can implement changes within our process
- Communicate with our acquirers with applications that are currently 'outstanding’ and are awaiting acceptance and establish what is needed.
- Analyse reporting and reconcile/track applications that have been processed to the acquirer to ensure the teams service level agreements targets are met.
- Identify applications that have been with the acquirer longer than the service level agreements and communicate to the acquirers where needed.
- Speak to customers to find a 'solution’ when their application is needing further information and create a '24 hour contact cycle’.
- Provide feedback to the application management team on applications that needed further information required.
Basic IT/Excel skills
Excellent Phone Manner